The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lost and Found

Earlier in my challenges I was told to write about something lost. They've turned it around for me today and I am to write on something found.
What came immediately to mind were the times when you suddenly find money in a pocket that you didn't know was there. I love that! Even if it's just a dollar or two.
It also brings to mind finding pennies on the ground when Megan was little. I would say "Lucky penny!" and she would run to pick it up. And she saved them. She was an incredible saver. Saved every bit of money she received for any reason saying "I'm saving for college" and this is when she was super young and no other kids were even yet aware what college was. Now as an adult she is so good about money--awesomely responsible. I could have used some lessons from her.
Anyway, I still think of her any time I see a lost penny lying on the ground....And Yes ladies. I pick it up.

"Find a penny, pick it up, and all day long you'll have good luck"



No comments:

Post a Comment