The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stamp Camp



Well look at me go! I'm actually going to make this post from my phone so I don't have to try and get my pictures from here to the computer. What a regular techno wizard I am!

 Friday evening was our latest Stamp Camp. Thanks a ton to those of you who came. I didn't get nearly all the pictures I would like to have. I was just so busy! Also, I get involved with what I'm doing and forget. I did manage to hand my phone off to one of our helpers and ask her to snap a few though,  so I'll share them. If any of you took any, I would sure love to see them.

Thought I'd also show pics of the projects we did there. The projects that I taught were a Christmas box made with the new Gift Box Punch Board and four Christmas tags to put inside, a Christmas card featuring the new Wondrous Wreath stamp set and matching Framelits, and a simple but cute Halloween card.

Rae provided a beautiful Christmas ornament, a darling bat treat holder, and a Fall card. All focused on the newest items available in the new Holiday Catalog.









No comments:

Post a Comment