The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Color Challenge

The Stampin Up groups I am a part of host various challenges and blog hops. One is a color challenge and I am taking part for the first time. Here is the card I made for my entry. It uses the Wondrous Wreath stamp set that I used at Stamp Camp, but I have made it a Fall wreath instead ofaa Christmas one. My workshop this month is focusing on this bundle which includes the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and the matching Framelit set. It was originally scheduled for tonight,  but I have rescheduled for next Tuesday, so you still have time to sign up if you'd like. This workshop is held each month for $10. We focus on a Stampin Up product. I've been trying to focus on the many bundles available cause they're prices are reduced when you buy both pieces. I LOVE saving money and I'm sure you all do as well. For the Wreath class, we will be making the Wreath for other holidays and seasons and we will learn to use the set on other ways. Contact me as soon as possible if you'd like to join us so that I can get a kit made for you.


2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea Tonna, I would not have thought to use this stamp set as a fall wreath. I love it!

    ReplyDelete