The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Make It Count

It's time to tackle today's writing challenge.
In the challenge I have the opportunity to send one message to one person that I wouldn't normally have access to--Like the President for instance. Who will I write to and what would I say?

This is a tough one for me.

I'm not political, so I have no desire to have a chat with any politician.
I can't say Jesus, cause I have access to Him at all times and I send Him messages quite often.
I would love to say my mom, but I think they are thinking of a living person.
I have favorites from movies and TV, but I don't wish to chat with any of the stars personally. I would probably be very disappointed. There is an exception--Tom Selleck. I love the show Blue Bloods and like to think that he's like the character he plays on the show. I would probably find out I was wrong and even if he were, just what would I say? Hello. I respect and admire you. Will you marry me? Already married? Darn Darn Double Darn!!
I'm feeling pretty shallow that I can't seem to come up with a meaningful answer to this challenge.
Maybe I'd better think on it a while. I'll get back to you on this one.

For now I've included a picture of my dreamboat. And then to be fair I also included a picture of him with the knockout wife he's been married to since 1987. Triple Darn!


No comments:

Post a Comment