The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Getting Along

Today I am challenged to write about how I would get along with siblings, parents, children, or someone else that I've known for a long time, if I met them for the first time today.
I truly try to get along with everyone I meet. Did I mention that I'm a people pleaser? Once I get to know them better, I may not prefer them as much as another, but "get along." Unless you are required to live with them, you should be able to make it work for the time you are with them.
I love the people that God has placed in my life. I do admit that I get along with some better than others, but I think you have your moments with anyone that you share your life with.
I was married for 27 years and in a relationship that was toxic. That part of my life is over now, and today I truly have only two people in my life that I have to steer clear of. In their defense, I know they'd much rather steer clear of me as well. It saddens me, but I've had to except it.
There are people that have chosen to end a relationship with me for one reason or another, but I very seldom choose to end the relationship.
I am silly enough to wish that everyone liked me and that we all would get along swimmingly.
Dream on Old Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment