The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat



In honor of Halloween today's challenge asked me to write about what a trick or treater would have to do as a trick to actually frighten me,

That's an easy one. I don't frighten easily about most anything, but 
I cannot stand being startled.

I can watch the scariest movies of all and not be bothered, but let me watch the cheesiest of all movies where something startles me and I will jump out of my skin. It's not just in the movies either. It's worse in real life. I HATE IT!! I absolutely refuse to go through the haunted houses they some set up at Halloween for this exact reason. I know they make then look creepy and all that, but it doesn't bother me. I know it's not real, so no big deal. They all however have more than I few parts where people jump out at you, and I will have none of that. One year my family threw a big Halloween party at our house and the kids and Michael turned our garage into a haunted house for the kids to go though. I would not even walk through that one to test it out. I knew my family was not to be trusted, so I stayed out.
Play a trick on me where you jump out unexpectedly and startle me, and you take your life in your hands. I will literally whale on you. I DO NOT find it funny. It 'bout gives me a heart attack and I am angry afterward until my heartbeat returns to something close to normal.

DO NOT decide that this provides you a great idea for a trick to pull on me, because I warn you---one of us may not come out of the prank alive.

You have been warned!
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment