The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Imaginary Friend


The challenge they gave us today is to write about our imaginary friend from childhood and If we didn't have one, we are to write about a friend from childhood. I did not have an imaginary friend that I remember, but my oldest daughter Tracy did. His name was O-Ray and he was always into mischief. Any time Tracy was caught doing something she wasn't suppose to, it was that darn O-Ray that did it! There was one exception. Sometimes when she must have been feeling protective toward O-Ray,  it would turn out that a big gorilla came in the window and did it.


 Apparently my home was often visited by creatures that I never saw.

As for me--I did have a childhood friend that got lost in the big move. Her name was Peggy Sue Murr and her backyard backed up to mine. There was a wooden fence between the yards which was too tall for us to see over, so when we weren't able to play together for some reason we would sit and chat through knot holes in the wood. After the move, I became REALLY inhibited, but at that time I was actually one of the more popular kids at school and I had a "boyfriend" named Gary Sigman. They are both lost in the fog of childhood memories now and I have no idea what became of them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment