The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Messy, Messy, Messy

Today's wrting suggestion makes me think they have beem peeking into my hose.
They ask what's messier right now --my bedroom or my desktop and how and why it got to that state?

Those of you who have visited my home know that the answer is definitely my poor desk. I am constantly working on one thing or another and I am an incredibly messy paper crafter. I mean REALLY messy!
Somehow out of the chaos of my desk, I'm able to sometimes come out with some nice creations. The wonderful thing is that I love doing it. It fills some cut and paste need in me.

It's funny cause just yesterday I was reading something Megan wrote and started cracking up. She wrote that we were both crafty, but that I worked best in a mess of scraps and stuff while she needs to have everything neat and in order.
So true!

To make matters worse the creativity often pours into the rest of my room. Right now I am madly creating things for my upcoming craft shows.

I'm a mess! Guilty as charged and I boldly and unashamedly now post pictures as evidence.


 I must admit that my desk is usually worse than this. I tidy up between projects. Really I do! It takes only moments though, for the chaos to return.




Finished products to however, rise from the mess...


Well enough chatting. Back to work. Look Out! That desk is far too tidy!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Tonna! I think I'm a hybrid between you and Megan.

    ReplyDelete