The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

For King and Country

Went to a fabulous concert tonight put on by For King and Country. It was really great and very affordable. I hope there will be more.



What a concert! If you ever get a chance to see these guys live, take advantage of it. They really put on an amazing show and they have an incredible testimony.  It's so nice to go to an event and have an awesome time centered around our faith.

Levi joined us and they brought the earphones Mike uses at the gun range and put them on him to block out sound. He was so snuggly fitted into his seat that they could only fit them on one side.



Sadly they slipped as soon as he moved his head and this is how they ended up. In the end he enjoyed the music without them. The people near us were amazed. Such a sweet little man.


I just love my grandbabies!











No comments:

Post a Comment