The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Craft Show Number One

Well everyone, I have officially survived my first craft show of the season. I spent Friday an Saturday in the parking lot of the Fist Methodist Church in Sparks. This was the first of an annual show that is to be held there. They did a great job and for my part, it was an extremely successful show. It was a fundraiser for them, so I sure hope it was successful for them as well. They were REALLY nice folks, which was a pleasant plus. A friend took a picture of me in the booth and l notice the very attractive fruit box showing in the displays. The booth actually looked a lot better when I put things out a bit differently the next day. Thank you so much to those of you who came out to visit and support me. I even got a visit from my favorite little boy. We had beautiful weather and perfect days, but I'm tellin you---A visit from my grandson makes absolutely ANY day a perfect day. To watch his cuteness and hear him call me Grandma is all I need to make my day fabulous and put a huge smile in my heart. I hope every one of you get the same blessing when you become a grandparent. Who knew that a miniature little boy would so completely steal my heart. Now that there are two, my poor old heart may just explode!
Anyway, now I have a week to stock up a bit more before my next show which is this Saturday. I will be out at a show being held in Red Rock at the volunteer fire department there. They are kind enough to let us use their building and our entry fees go to support them. I have so much respect for any firefighter. We really owe a huge debt to those who risk their lives to keep us safe, especially those who do it on an entirely volunteer basis. I'm hoping to see some of you on Saturday. Stop by and say HI.






 I just couldn't decide which picture of me with my little man was the cutest, so I had to post all three-----SHAMELESS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment