The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Talk to the Animals

Today's Challenge...

Someone or something you can't communicate with through writing (a baby, a pet, an object) can understand every single word you write today, for one day only. What do you tell them?



I would definitely have a conversation with my little dog Peek-A-Boo.
That's the way my poor sweetie looked when I got her.
I'd definitely have to give her a huge apology.

"My darlin' I'm so sorry that I have been unable to care for you in the way you deserve.
I'm sorry that I have to "groom" you myself instead of taking you for regular trips to the pooch beauty parlor. I know that you need a haircut and a bath right now and that I've been to busy or too lazy to get it done.
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to keep your teeth clean, giving you such bad breath and I'm sorry that  they are now in such bad shape and falling out, and I can't take you to get them cleaned.
I'm sorry I don't spend more time just sitting and lovin' on you.
I'm sorry I didn't train you better and then get unhappy with you when you don't behave the way I want you to.
I'm sorry I can't take you with me more. I know you love it.
I'm sorry I don't take you on more walks.
I'm sorry I can't feed you the best of food. You do deserve it.
I'm so sorry for all of these things and more.
Through it all you have loved me anyway. No matter what, I have been your person. Are you getting tired of putting up with me?
I'd totally understand if you wanted to go live with your Aunt Vicki"

Oh dear! I cleaned my entire house yesterday and was feeling so accomplished about it while my poor Boo is a mess.
Maybe, just maybe, I should add her to my To Do List today.

No comments:

Post a Comment