The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Set the Pace



This was my challenge today---

If you could slow down an action that usually zooms by, or speed up an event that normally drags on, which would you choose, and why?

sleeping baby clip artThe answer to this one is easy for me. I would slow down our childhood. We have our precious babies, and if we look away for more than a minute, they have grown up and are starting school. Our babies should stay babies for longer. It goes by way too fast. In fact our entire youth goes by way too fast as far as I'm concerned. We get to be young for such a short time compared to how long we are old. If only we understood that when we were young, I don't think we would waste so much of our precious time. As young mothers, I know we would spend a ton more time just adoring our little ones if we only knew how quickly the time would pass.

If I had chosen the other option, I'm not sure what event I would speed up, but I think I would definitely speed up the time between paydays. I think we would all have a much easier time if those paychecks came in on a weekly basis---Don't you agree? 


No comments:

Post a Comment