The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Thursday, November 6, 2014



snake clip artOkay Guys---

I just got home from running a couple of errands and KLOVE radio was playing in my car.
They just announced that some lunatic is going to allow himself to be eaten alive by an
         ANACONDA!
And the Discovery Channel is going to televise it!
         Are you you kidding me!!!





He is going to be dressed in a snake proof suit and be eaten alive by the snake with a rope tied around him for research purposes and then they are going to pull him back out.
Let me just say that this WILL NOT be scheduled to record for my TV viewing pleasure.
There is absolutely NO research that would entice me to do such a thing and I DO NOT want to watch someone else do it.
I'd tell those of you who watch it to let me know how it goes, but frankly, it freaks me out just to think or hear about it.

Now I have to get that image out of my mind while I give my poor Peek-A-Boo a hair cut.
YUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment