The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Where is he anyway?

Here I am at another birthday party.
This time for Levi. We celebrated him turning two. Megan put on a fabulous party, as usual, this one with a Mickey Mouse theme. She goes all out and always does such a great job.  The decorations are fabulous and even the food always matches the theme. For this party for instance, we had things like Hot Diggity Dogs, "Club" Sandwiches, Goofy's Grapes, etc. She made cupcakes that had Oreo cookie ears, Oreo cookies dipped halfway in red and with added white buttons, and my personal favorite, Rice Krispy treats cut out with a Mickey cookie cutter. I could go on and on and will be posting a few pictures later. I told her today that I hope she knows that she is giving those boys an awesome childhood. They are truly blessed to have her as a mom.

Anyway, once again I thought I'd take a moment while I'm here to write my post for the day.

My prompt asks me what I need, and I will tell you.....I need my new rich boyfriend to hurry up and find me.
Some of you may have no idea what I'm talking about. Well, whenever I really want something (something that is pretty much a pipe dream for me) I have a habit of telling everyone that my new rich boyfriend is going to get it for me. I have been saying it for years now, and he still hasn't shown his face. :(  I'm tellin you, his list is very long and it just keeps on growing, so he really needs to get a move on! If any of you run into him out there, please send him my way. Im getting rather impatient!

I was at a scrapbooking weekend with my friend Tamra a while back and she made this little guy for me.
Since I figure that realistically, he's probably going to be the only one I get, I'd better hang on to him. He now sits on my desk and keeps me company while I work, but I can't say he's done too well at fulfilling my wish list. I really do need him to start emptying those pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment