The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Friday, September 16, 2016

Hmmmm

Well, I know this will probably make you all really, really jealous, but I have the pleasure of being at my grand daughter's 10th birthday party. There are 40, yes I said 40, kids of that age here for the event, most of whom are screaming girls. Shoot me, shoot me now! Why don't I exit the mayhem you might ask? I have to give Mike and Landon a ride home. I'm seriously thinking about going home and having them call me when they're ready. If that's not pretty soon, I think I may.

Anyway, I thought I'd take this down time (Down time?) to write a post.

So what prompt do I come up with?
I'm told to describe my best qualities.

Are you kidding me? If you know me at all you might know that this is not an easy task for me. Now my failings or worst qualities...I could write a small novel. Well, at least a short story.
I'm thinking....Hmmmm...
Insert the Jeopardy sound here. You know. The one they play while they're writing their final answers. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just insert some snoring.

1/I guess I'm mildly creative.
2/I can often figure out how to recreate something by looking at the picture.
3/I think I'm a pretty good grandma.
4/I have a decent decorating sense. I worked as an assistant to a very talented interior designer once, and she thought I was pretty good. She said I had a great sense of balance.
5/Do I really have to do anymore?
   This is really hard!
Let's say this is enough.
   Maybe you should ask someone else.

I'll tell you something that does not go on this list.
Patience with vast amounts of running, screaming, yelling girls.

Is it time to go home yet?  Pleeeease


And yes...it is a slumber party.
You couldn't pay me to stay here tonight. 
Well, it would have to be a lot...a whole lot. 
Let's try a million. 
A million dollars. 




No comments:

Post a Comment