The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

25 Things

My friend Rae posted this on Facebook and I thought it would do nicely for my challenge today. 


Twenty five things about me
1/Age: 65
2/Biggest Fear: Drowning/Not being able to breathe
3/Current Time: 11:51am
4/Drink you had last : Mr Pibb :(
5/Everyday starts with: Bible Study
6/Favorite song right now:  I can't pick just one.(That was Rae's answer and I can't pick just one either.) 
7/Ghosts, are they real?: No
8/Hometown: Downey, California 
9/Love someone?: yes
10/Jealous of people: I must admit that I sometimes have a problem with envy. 
11/Killed someone: No, of course not, and if I had, why would I say so here?
12/Last time I cried: Watching "Passion of the Christ." Anything about the crucifixion reduses me to tears. 
13/Middle Name: Rae...How funny is that?
14/Number of siblings: 2
15/One wish: The salvation of my family
16/Person you last called: My daughter Megan 
17/Question you are always asked: "Why?" 
My grandson is four. It's the age for that. 
18/Reason to smile: Landon & Levi. 
Never fails. 
19/Song last sang: "Twistin the Night Away"
I have Pandora on playing oldies. 
20/Time you woke up: 7:14....Darn dogs!
21/Worst habit: Snacking 
22/Clothing Color: Black
23/X-rays you had: Teeth 
24/Your favorite food: Mexican & Pizza
25/Zodiac sign: Aries 

That's my answers. More than you ever wanted to know about me. 
Copy and paste and post yours too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment