The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Project 365 Day 158





HOLY SMOKES LADIES!! You are in for a treat if you are coming to the sale tomorrow night and you'll be sorry if you don't! I spent the entire day today along with Vicki and Janice putting stuff out and getting it priced (and some of you know how I price). There's gobs of stuff as you can see by the pictures I've posted and this isn't even all! Some of its not arriving until tomorrow. If any of you still want to get in on the opportunity to sell some of your own things, it's not too late. You would need to deliver it sometime tomorrow, priced to sell with your initials on the tag. You would also need to bring your own table as we have filled up every one we could get our hands on. It's only $10 and I can guarantee that there will be plenty of customers to look at your things. Maybe you'll make enough to be able to purchase a few things! Speaking of that, I need to tell you all to be ready to do some Christmas shopping. Janice dove into her treasures (I'm so proud of her!) and there are lots of bargain priced gifts for everyone on your list. Almost all are brand new items---No one would ever know what a bargain it was. When they thank you profusely, just say "Your so welcome!).

I've also added a couple of pictures of my Make-N-Take station all ready and waiting for you. Be sure to stop by and try out the wonderful Cinch while making a sweet little project. It in itself is a great little gift idea. Janice said she would make a dozen. I'm going to be making some for the bazaar that I am going to be able to do after all thanks to a great friend. I hope you are all as blessed with as many of them as I am, because it just warms your heart. I feel like I've got an army of human guardian angels at my back!

So remember tomorrow, Friday from 5pm till 8pm for the special pre-sale and Saturday from 9am till 3pm for the advertised sale. 2320 Queen Anne Court in Reno. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment