The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Change is in the Air!

Hello Everyone--This message is to let all of you know about a change in my classes. Beginning next month my Calendar Class and my evening card class will be relocating. I'm not sure where yet. For all of my classes (except for the daytime card class held at Scrapper's Paradise) you will now sign up with me and pay me directly. I will be sending out an email announcing the new location in the next week or so.
I would also like to give you an opportunity to save money on my upcoming classes. It is going to be more important than ever for me to be able to get my message out----so----If you all will help me get the word out, I will make it worth your while! Pass my business email (notime2scrapbook@yahoo.com) to any and all of your friends that might be interested in my kits or classes and tell them to mention your name and email address in their message when they contact me and you will earn a $2 class discount for each and every name that contacts me to be added to my ever growing list. Also don't forget that you earn an entry into a monthly drawing for a free kit for every comment you leave on my blog.
Thanks everyone. I hope you will all hang with me during these changes and I look forward to seeing you all real soon---Tonna
P.S.----Watch for the info on the next big scrapbook yard sale. I'll be telling you all about it on Monday!
Tonna

1 comment:

  1. So right, Stacey---not only will things work out for the best, but things will work out for Better!!!

    ReplyDelete