The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Project 365 Day 150


Well girls, I pulled my big girl pants up today and I am barbecuing all by myself for the first time. I got the thing lit without setting myself on fire and now, hopefully, my chicken dinner is out there cooking in this foil packet. We'll see---Will I have a lovely dinner, or will I be snacking on cheese and crackers? I'm going to check on it now and will report to you about how I did tomorrow. Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

  1. LOL Tonna, I'm afraid of lighting myself on fire too!!! Seriously, I make my 15 year old son light it for me while I stand back about 15 feet! LOL Hope your dinner was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Tonna! I am sure your dinner was wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan still thinks I don't know how to start the bbq and I'm keeping it that way. I'm soooooo proud of you. Hopefully the yard bird was yummy. Give Peek a boo kisses :-)

    ReplyDelete