The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Labels

Tonight I finally figured out how to use the labels function of my blog correctly so it is up and running. Many of you may be coming to my blog specifically to look at kits available for sale and don't want to wade through all of my Project 365 posts to be able to see them. With my labels function up and running, you can now do that. On the right side of the screen you will see a box with a list of my labels. At this point those labels are: Classes, Kits, Layouts, and Project 365. If you are interested in seeing only the posts that mention my kits, just click on the space marked "kits" and it will take you there----Yeah! I'm learning! The posts labeled classes will tell about classes being offered and the layout label takes you to posts picturing completed layouts for sale. The Project 365 posts are my silly daily posts that many of you may just want to breeze past. There will be more labels as I go along. Gifts, and Retail will be a few, but I'll tell you about those when I get there. Bear with me as I muddle through learning this computer stuff. The next thing I will be taking on is designing my website and getting it up and running----OH MY GOODNESS! That should be interesting! So far I only have my website address. Soon you will be able to find me and my kits at www.notime2scrap.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment