The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Project 365 Day 140


Super busy day today! I began by going to Scrapper's Paradise for a class to make an adorable little lunch box. It was a splurge for me, but I just had to make it! Next I ran back home to teach the little class on my Tahoe Paper Bag Album. I had three of you join me here in my home and I really hope you had a good time. I will be doing more of these little classes so keep your eyes on the blog for notification. When the class was over I got a bit of time to visit with a sweet friend and then it was off to Walmart to buy red things for my grand daughter. Her fourth birthday party is tomorrow and when asked what kind of birthday party she wanted, she announced emphatically that she wanted a red one. Her further instructions were that she wanted red presents, wrapped in red paper with red and white bows. Too funny! My picture for today is of my red gift. I filled a red plastic tote with red things and then made a red and white tutu which topped the whole thing like a giant bow. Hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment