The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Project 365 Day 154


Cheryl came over to scrap with me for a while today. She had been planning on making a little card for her daughter's anniversary and she got it done today. It turned out really cute! While we were scrapping we watched Letters to Juliet. Sweet movie. The woman in the movie finds her true love from 50 years earlier. They get married and live happily ever after. My first love was when I was 19. We were supposed to get married, but it didn't turn out that way. I would love to know how his life turned out. Do you ever wonder about these things from your past? I googled him and did searches in Facebook, etc but didn't find him. Is he still handsome? Is he married? Does he have children---grand children? Is he happy? Does he ever wonder what happened to me? What are the chances we will reconnect in Italy, rekindle our love, get married and grow old together? Not very likely I know, but it would make a nice movie.

Her is a picture of another one of the cards from this months card class. You like at it while I sit here and dream of lost love.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I have been wanting to see that movie! And I love love love this card, Tonna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card. hogs and kisses to you my friend! what about a snowman with eyebrows card..... a girl can dream, right? Miss ya. See you in a few weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete