The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Monday, February 23, 2015

March and Spring are nearly here!

Well, my goodness! February sure has raced by quickly! Only one more class remaining!
This Thursday we will be meeting for our February Paper Pumpkin Club meeting at Linda Wainscoat's house at 6 pm. I'm hoping to see all of my wonderful club members there.

That means it's time to announce the class dates for March.

The Stampin Up Workshop will be held on March 5th at my house. This workshop is $10 and this month you will get a chance to play with the beautiful Lotus Blossom stamp set that is available for free during SaleABration with any $50 order. I can't believe how easy it is to get a beautiful shaded effect with this set.

Name tag ideas - using the Stampin Up SAB Lotus Blossom set and the Bow Builder punch

Next, on March 19th I will hold my monthly $20 Card Class. It will be time to get those Easter/Springtime cards and treats ready for our giving.

And finally, on March 26th we will again be holding our monthly meeting of the Paper Pumpkin Club. I can't wait to see what we get next! I don't know about all of you, but I'm really enjoying receiving a little surprise in my mail box each month.

Hope to see some of you for these March classes. Be sure and contact me to sign up so that I will have a kit all prepped and ready for you.

Spring is on its way!  Tonna

No comments:

Post a Comment