The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Monday, April 27, 2020

Thank you Ellen

In case you weren't aware, I have spent many weeks now alone at this house 24-7 and it turns out that I'm very boring company.
Every day though I get at least a chuckle, sometimes an out loud laugh, when I check YouTube. There is always a clip there from the Ellen show, probably because I keep watching them. At first it was ridiculous signs that people sent in, then there were a couple showing what she found while bathing suit shopping. Today as I sat out in the sun on my little porch, a segment came on that I hadn't yet seen. She named it "Clumsy Thumsy"
It was about real life things that happened during text messages and the sometimes unwelcome help from autocorrect. It was either hysterical or I am starved for reasons to laugh cause I set out there by mmyself cracking up laughing. Not quiet little giggles but all out belly laughs. I'm sure all of these young people living around me must think I'm even crazier old woman than I actually am.
Maybe I'd better watch Ellen's YouTube segments in the house going forward. Then only the sweet kids living on the other side of my living room wall will hear me. I'm sure they're used to it by now since they have to listen to me get tickled by a funny television show.


Oh well. I'm old and lonesome  That's a good excuse right?
What can I say? I need laughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment