The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter


Happy Easter Sunday everyone.
This is going to be a strange one for all of us. No Easter egg hunts, no Easter dinner with family or friends, no Easter pot luck picnics,  and no getting dressed up in your Easter finest to attend church services. Some of you will still be able to enjoy some of these things with your family and I envy you, but it will mean a different kind of Easter for all of us in some way.
We've finally enjoyed a couple of beautiful sunny days here and just that is helpful in lightening our mood and our outlook. I plan on taking a project outside for a bit this afternoon and enjoying it. I find I'm feeling thankful for just turning off the doggone heater and opening the door to invite in some beautiful fresh air. I may also get out some bright and cheery papers and embellishments and make some cards and maybe do a couple of scrapbook layouts with pictures of my grandbabies on past Easters.
I hope you all find a way to make the best of things in some way and enjoy the day.

God bless and keep you,
Tonna

No comments:

Post a Comment