The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Grab Bag Kits

Well all, I came up with an idea I'm going to try. I've been putting together some grab bag kits. This picture is of just a few that I  have finished.

In the process I eem to have created a monster. I was digging around to find some goodies to add to the kits and it has turned into one of my "purges"
Those of you who know me know what that looks like.
This home where I am barricaded alone has become a bit of a factory where I prep for classes, play with ideas, dig out things to use or sell, and film videos. Also where I am playing with new products, new ideas and new techniques. I'm even cooking! (Again, those of you who know me will know how unusual that is)
Mostly though, I'm making a mess.

I have opened up a store in my Square account in order for my class gals to order and pay for their kits during this crazy time and I am going to begin listing my kits there so be sure and take a look.
As I list them I will put links here on my blog.

Some of you knew that I'm  offering a cute box filled with goodies and how to enter. If you're unaware, here's a hint.
I LOVE for people to check out my blog but I don't know who they are if they don't leave a comment. (Hint hint)
I'm also filming videos in order to teach my classes during this time and I LOVE getting subscribers to my channel.

This is keeping me busy during this time of isolation but I'm some of this stuff is very new to me so I thank you in advance for your patience as I muddle through  I'll get better, I promise 

2 comments:

  1. Tonna! Thanks for doing this fun thing during such a trial. I think connections are especially important right now. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all need some fun and connection.
    Thank you for commenting.
    That's an entry for you!

    ReplyDelete