The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Project 365 Day 174


Very slow start today. Where's my MoJo?! I had a layout planned to make for my friend Cheryl, and I had a picture of the basic way I wanted to do it, so I began there. Once that was completed, I decorated my hat for my group's plans for crazy hat night tomorrow night, and then finally-----I got out my Sunshine Book. I began trying to design this little book last summer---as in summer 2009. Every time I got it out, I just drew a blank----Nothing! Eventually, frustrated, I would just put it away. A a recent crop I finally managed to get the all of the pages at least covered in paper and put into the order I wanted them. At about 1am---victory at last! Here is an overall picture of my little Sunshine Book. I plan to add some a few ribbons to the ring when I get home, and few more buttons, bling etc, but it is basically done. I had planned for there to be enough supplies for eight of these, but I added extra pages so this class will be for only four people. Two of the spots are already spoken for, so there are only two available spots. The price of the class is $28. If you have some great little pics from your summertime fun, this might be the perfect place to display them. Contact me directly if you are interested. The date for the class will be chosen when I can pick a date that works for everyone. Probably on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

1 comment: