The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Project 365 Day 167---I'm Back



Okay girls---I've got to lift my head and keep on going. I'm not even going to try and fill in the blanks that I've left in my Project 365. Just imagine pictures of tear stained cheeks and blood shot eyes. That's about all I would have had to offer. Luckily I have a great circle of friends and one of them has done much this weekend to pull me through.

Tracey was headed to Sacramento for the weekend to attend her 20th high school reunion. She said she had nice accommodations booked and asked if I would like to go along. I said yes and off we went. Now girls----I can't say as I would have described these accommodations as "nice." I guess she's a bit more "red neck" than I realized!






Okay----Just kiddin'. Can you tell that she gave me my smile back this weekend? We actually had a very nice room at the Best Western, but this luxurious piece of machinery is actually parked in the parking lot of the hotel. Pretty snazzy huh? Anyway, being away from home has made it easier for me to follow my doctor's orders and even provided me with a whirlpool bathtub in which to take the warm baths she ordered me to take. Time to go take one now and then must rub a bunch of lotion on myself---also the doctor's orders. I think that part would be so much more effective if done by some caring masculine hands----or at least a masseuse right? I should be cleared to get back to work later this next week, so I'll let you all know soon about the new class plans.

and one more thing.......Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who care for me and offer your unending support. I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me!

1 comment:

  1. YOU mean a whole lot to us dear lady. We LOVE you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete