The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Friday, July 24, 2020

French Fries

Wow!
It's been some time since I've I've posted!
I've been neglecting my duties but I've been hard at work at my desk making SO many cards. I not only need to remember to post more often but it is also my goal to add more pics of the work I'm doing here on my blog. I was recently considering applying for a design team spot on a company and realized that I don't believe I have enough of an online presence to be considered. Color me sad 🙁  Oh well,
I probably don't  need to add another thing to my plate anyway.
I've been getting this box together of cards I've completed, putting them in sets of three to try selling them on Etsy.

Now if I just had good pictures of all of them. Always more to do. I think taking a picture of each card I make as soon as I finish it might help. We'll see.
So I'm adding this picture of a card I completed for a card swap as a beginning with a resolution to show more of my work.

 This sunflower stamp from Stampin Up is so beautiful that I may not have done it justice. It awesome just stamped plain on solid cardstock if you ask me.

Anyway.....
I was reminded to pop on because I got an email from McDonald's informing me that today is National Drive-Thru Day.
Any lunch plans? They are giving away french fries today in celebration.
I don't eat many french fries these days but a Drive-Thru at Jimboy's for tacos and a side of rice sounds very tempting to me. to me. Sorry McDonalds.  I'll catch you on National "This is What the Grandkids Always Want Day" 😉

So happy National Drive-thru Day to you all.  Hope you find something yummy to eat and someone special to it with. I'm headed back to my desk to finish a card.

I promise I'll send a picture.  😊

No comments:

Post a Comment