The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Project 365 Day 214----Tim Holtz



Quite some time ago there was a mini album on display at TMI that Kathy made in a Tim Holtz class. It used something from his entire product line at the time. Everyone loved it and we were constantly asked if it were going to be taught as a class---which it wasn't. Finally, one of my friends wanted to do it so badly that she hunted down and purchased all of the needed supplies and had me help her do it. There were lots of supplies left over, so I told her that I would try and teach it to a few girls to help her recoup some of her money. There has been interest and the date has finally been set. The pictures here show my version of the mini album. The class is $40 and includes all supplies which account for the major part of the class fee. This will be taught to a limited number of you and there are already only two seats left available. We are holding the class on Saturday January 8th at the home of my friend Cheryl beginning at noon. The class will probably run about two hours. Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Class now full!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to do it, if you have any seats left open. Please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tonna, I got it to work!!! YEAH ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete