The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Pajamas!

 

Tomorrow is Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day. It's s a day to do exactly that: wear your PJs in the office! This is a day that has really taken off over the years. In fact, we have even seen Martha Stewart get on-board, with herself and all of her staff members wearing their pajamas for her television show.

It is a great way to have a bit of fun and feel comfortable in the workplace. After all, a lot of people don’t like sitting in a suit or a fitted skirt all day long, and so wearing pajamas for the day is a fun way of letting everyone feel as comfortable as possible in the workplace.

There is no secret meaning behind this day; it was simply created for a bit of fun! It creates a relaxed and laid back atmosphere, which is especially beneficial for those in high pressure and serious jobs, such as tax preparers and accounts. Wearing pajamas can help to alleviate some of the stress that is typically experienced. It also means that you have a bit of extra time in the morning, as you don’t need to worry about looking pristine.

Tomorrow being Sunday, not too many people will have to worry about whether they want to participate. 

Since my work is done right here at home this is easy for me to do. Actually if I happen to sit down at my desk before changing out of my PJs, I might end up still in those jammies quite some time later. What can i say, the time passes and I just don't think of it. 

Well, whatever you decide to wear tomorrow, I hope you all have a relaxing carefree day tomorrow 


3 comments:

  1. My question to you is did you wear PJ's to church? lol Fun day for sure on Saturday thank you!

    ReplyDelete