The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

It's 2023

 Well it was to be my goal to pay attention to my blog this year and I find myself stuck in a hotel room with not much to do, so it seems like a good time to start. 

I woke up New Year's Eve morning with an ugly cold and the power, which is still not restored, went of that day.  I took it as long as I could and then bailed. I checked into a hotel yesterday. The latest estimate for power is tonight but we'll see. They've changed it many times. 

I look back and find that January 1st is Commitment Day and this first week of the year is Resolution Week. So I will commit to being a better blogger and resolutely try to keep it up. We'll see how it goes. 

January 2nd through the 8th is "Someday We'll Laugh About This Week" What I've been going through this week has not seemed very funny but I think I may be able to look back and find something to laugh about. Maybe not this week though. 

My plan is to add something funny, tell a story, report on the many crazy holidays, or incorporate my card and craft making into the blog this year so I hope you'll keep checking in and comment. I'd love for you to interact with me. 

2 comments:

  1. I loved when you were keeping up on your blog! Love the pics you posted! Can’t wait to see what you do with it this year! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me who this was so I can count you please

      Delete