The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Hot or Not!


Well ladies, I made it a goal to get these videos filmed and be posting them regularly here on the blog. It is till my intention, but I am still fighting with the videos. Last week I filmed a very nice one on the many different ways you can use the "Beautiful You" stamp set which also included at least one little tip. Try as I might however, I have not been able to get it onto the blog. I'm still working on it, but thought I'd at least post SOMETHING here.

I returned yesterday from an eventful church camping to Lookout Campground in Dog Valley. I followed my GPS, got lost, and into an area where I was seriously off-roading. It damaged my car. I took it in to be checked out today and it is going to be $350 to fix it. OUCH!! So it turned out to be a pretty expensive little camping trip. It was saved in my eyes by being able to spend the entire weekend with this little guy.

I took this picture of him as everyone was up and loading everything on the last day.
Nothing roused him. When all of us had everything packed and ready to go, I had to wake him up to get him into the car. He was worn out, but he sure had a lot of fun!


Now I'm home and it is hot, but here I was with a bag full of potatoes that needed to be cooked.
Went to my faithful Pinterest and found a recipe. Here's the crazy part...
They were very yummy, but were cooked in the oven set at 500 degrees!
What was I thinking?
Anyway, my potatoes are delicious and I didn't waste them.
Guess what I'll be snacking on for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment