The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

August Classes

Just came home from an enjoyable evening with my Paper Pumpkin Club ladies and thought I'd update you all on what's coming up next.

We will have our next Hen Party on August 5th. For only $5 you may drop in anytime between 11am and 2pm to join me for a fun project, something yummy to snack on, some coffee and best of all....relaxing conversation. We meet at Branches Community Church on the first Saturday of every month. please contact me if you need more info or to let me know you are coming. RSVPs are helpful, but not necessary. Please don't let the lack of one keep you from coming. This month we're going to make a shaker card and learn something fun in the process.

Immediately following that, the next drop in class here in my home will be on the evening of August 7th. in this class the theme will be fruits and flowers and I will be serving a strawberry themed dessert. I'm making it, so cross your fingers that it turns out yummy. The recipe looks delicious! The price for this class is only $15. You will make four cards and everyone will make a special strawberry treat to take home. Again...RSVPs are very helpful, but not required.

I have also added another class for August. I have had some fun lately making cards with "fun folds".
It has been a lot of fun so I'm going to share them with you. On August 17th I am holding a class in which we will be making a "waterfall" card, a "magic" card, a wonderful baby themed pop up card,  and a flap-over fun fold card. They are all so much fun. You'll want to make them over and over. The price of this class is $18 and I DO need RSVPs for this one. It requires a lot of prep work beforehand. Please let me know if you'd like to come and I will add you to the list. The location of the class will be announced when I know how many are coming.

Then all of my Paper Pumpkin Club ladies will finish up the month with our meeting on the 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment