The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Weighty Questions

I'm trying to get back into the swing of writing regularly, but I sit here tonight with no idea what to write about.
So.....
I thought I'd just answer a few of the questions asked of me on one of the idea lists that I check and also share a picture of a couple of the items that the ladies got to make at the Card Buffet.
Here goes.....
1/what was the last thing you read?
My bible...no big surprise there. I was actually reading from an Exodus commentary this morning in preparation. We are going to begin a study of Exodus at Wednesday night bible study. I'm looking forward to it.

2/How can you be helpful today?
I think I actually was helpful today. I am in charge of the Operation Christmas Child program for our church. It's a program where you fill boxes with things that become Christmas presents for children in countries overseas.  I made the announcement in church tonight and watched the boxes begin to disappear after church, so I think we'll have a bunch to send off.
Anyone interested in helping?

3/What do you want to give up?
Soda. I'm trying so hard!
I used to drink iced tea, a lot of iced tea. Not so bad except for I used a lot of Splenda sweetener in it. I was told that it can be cancer causing, so after my last year, I thought I'd better stop it. That's where the soda came in.
Why oh why can't I love drinking water?

Here are two of the things the girls made at the Buffet.
What do you think?



Lastly I will answer this question and call it a night.

What do you think about this election?

I don't read all the stuff online or pay attention to the posts on social media for either candidate. I did happen to notice this one the other day though, and it pretty much sums up how I feel, so I'll share it here.


Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment