The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Thursday, September 30, 2021

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

 Today is Love People Day!!

I'm sure there's someone in your life who could really use a little reminder of how much they are loved and while we're at it let's do a little something loving for those that we may come in contact with today. Pay for the persons meal behind us in line at the drive up or the purchase of the one behind us in the check out line. Add a extra good tip to our waitress after our meal while eating out. Or in smaller ways just a smile, a thank you, or holding a door are little ways we can just send out a bit of love to those around us. 

As card makers we have another way to spread a little love. A handmade card showing up in a mailbox among the bills and junk mail never fails to bring a boost. 

Just as a reminder, in just a few days on Saturday our own very special holiday is coming. It's World Card Making Day!! What a perfect time to get together with a friend and do some cutting and pasting while making some awesome cards. Or just a great excuse to get out all those supplies at home on your own and play ALL DAY!!

I'll share a card or two that I make and I'd love to see the creations you come up with on your own or with friends so please share in the comments. 

Have a great day all, and get out there and spread some love. ❤ 



No comments:

Post a Comment