The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Friday, May 8, 2020

Pepper the Hedgehog

You know how you wake up in the morning, stretch, and mentally check on what's on your schedule for today? I must confess that lately it's been out of the ordinary for me to even know what day it is.
But today...

I happened across this yvideo on YouTube. This person has truly found a unique way to fill their time (and their living room).
Meet Pepper the Hedgehog.

https://youtu.be/FWrx7ZMKa2w

Amazing right?

This is course number 5 and apparently her course continues to grow as quarantine time continues.

She has picked up a big following and I believe is selling tshirts.

I love her!!

P.S. I labeled this post under Important Info as well as under My Life because...well because it's just an important quarantine event. 😁


P.S.S I wasn't even aware that you could own a hedgehog as a pet.
Now I want one. 🙂

P.S.S. Before I close I just have to include a quick shot of the view above my work desk as I work today. Lovely


No comments:

Post a Comment