The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Monday, October 21, 2019

Thank You for Being You

New Goal!
I'm trying to get better about remembering to send out cards. I make so many and don't often send any. I'm gonna work on that.
How about you?
I bet there is someone out there who would love to recieve a litte note from you.
I know that it is special for me when I recieve something in my mailbox besides bills and never ending junk mail.

I have this sweet set of notecards to offer for sale  Each one is 3 1/2 x 5 which is a mailable size  Three are done in a beautiful shade of green and two are pink. They each say "Thank You".
People need to hear that sometimes.
A little thank you for just being themselves.
The set is $8.50

....and by the way. Thank you just for being one of those who are checking out my blog. Especially those of you who post comments. I'm trying to really pay attention to my blog and make it fun and joyful for those who look at it 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment