The Chicken Coop

I am a paper crafter. I've been playing with paper, and cutting and pasting for many years now and I still just love it. I teach classes each month and would love to have you.
You can find me at MyRedHen.blogspot.com and on Pinterest
or email me at MyRedHen4@yahoo.com
I'd love to hear from you.
Every now and then I have some cards or little treats available for sale that may be seen here.
My blog also contains my personal posts. Ignore them if you like, but you may get a kick out of them. Maybe my girls will read them one day and get insights into the inner workings of an old woman's brain....Scary Thought!
There is a list of labels on the right side of the blog, so you can click there to go to only the posts that you are interested in. That will allow you to skip the personal posts and any items for sale if you wish. No matter which way you choose, I hope will enjoy my little blog and visit often.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Photo Shoot




Today after church the kids surprised me by taking me to Chevy's for lunch. It is one of my favorite places to eat and both of the ones in Reno have closed. I had a lovely meal with plenty of leftovers to munch on for the next couple of days. Also today, we went on a photo shoot to take pictures for Megan to include on their Christmas card. We got the Vegas sign during the day and then set out to try and get their picture with the lights of Vegas in the background at night. That didn't work out too well, so we went to the Belaggio to get a shot in front of their fountains. That turned out really well since Paris was right across the street. Someday hopefully they will be there for real, but for now here they are in Paris--Vegas style.

No comments:

Post a Comment